It’s the last Saturday of 2017, which means it’s nearly time to say farewell. I’m feeling super positive and motivated for 2018. This time last year I was feeling the complete opposite. 2017 was a difficult year but I’ve learnt and achieved so much. I’m really looking forward to 2018. A year full of love, happiness, success and good people!
Two of my favourite books:
1. The Not So Subtle Art of Being a Fat Girl: Loving the Skin You’re In – Tess Holliday
2. Body Positive Power: How to stop dieting, make peace with your body and live – Megan Jayne Crabbe
Two of my favourite beauty brands:
1. Lush, a brand that I have been loyal to from day one. I have so many products from the 2017 Christmas range to try out, I can’t wait to share my thoughts with you.
2. Makeup Revolution, I came across this brand late in the year. The quality, range and affordability are amazing! My favourite is the Soph Eyeshadow Palette. My review will be up on my blog in the New Year.
Two of my favourite bloggers:
1. April over at Travelling Wanderer. April is an amazing person who sends out supportive vibes, from the first time we spoke over Twitter she has been nothing but kind. You should check out her blog, she welcomes all.
2. Millicent over at Modish Ramblings. Millie is an amazing photographer, with the passion for beauty and photography her blog speaks for itself. Take a peek!
This was a hard one as I read so many amazing blogs! In the new year, there will be a weekly blog post to show support and appreciation for the blogs that I loved that week.
That’s it for 2017, keep an eye out for a future post and if you’d like to connect with me or subscribe, I’ll be more than happy to return the love.
Until then, Happy New Year you beautiful people!