Latest In Beauty, Red Beauty Box is the perfect Autumnal pamper box. £150 worth of products for £35! I just couldn’t resist. You’ll find details of all 15 fabulous products below and why I think they are Autumn worthy.
- Scantutary Spa Purifying Charcoal Bubble Sheet Mask. This will definitely add some fun to your skincare routine this Autumn! The charcoal-infused mask will leave your skin feeling cleaner and looking brighter.
- Dr.Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum. In the colder months I can’t be without a facial oil. The rain, wind and heating draws out all the moisture in my skin, this is perfect for keeping my skin moisturised and smooth.
- Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser. With harsh cold winds, your face is prone to environmental damage. This is a popular cleanser that works into your skin by dissolving any dirt or debris, leaving your skin soft & fresh.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. With summer being a distant memory, this serum claims to tackle any pigmentation or dark spots left on the skin. Caudalie serum is packed full of antioxidants they will help brighten up your complexion.
BODY & HAIR CARE
- Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt in Balancing Lavender. Kneipp make some of the best theropitic Bath products! This is perfect for this box, it’s great to add to your bath at the end of a long day.
- JF Lazartigue Soy Milk Strengthening Shampoo. This is much loved product by beauty insiders. This is a gentle shampoo, that can be used everyday. Its protein-rich formula is suited for dry hair that needs a little TLC. Perfect for A/W months.
- Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-in Conditioner. This is perfect for dry hair. A oil-rich formula that will leave hair soft and smooth. It’s also protects your hair from heat when styling.
- Olverum Bath Oil. You never have to apply cold moisture to your skin after a hot bath ever again. This contains all the best oils, from warming Eucalyptus to soothing Geranium. You only need half a capful per bath. It leaves your skin soft and hydrated. All that’s left to do is just lie back and relax.
- Argan+ Moroccan Spice Oil Infused Body Wash – This gorgeous cleansing gel is infused with vitamin E featuring a warm, uplifting blend of ginger, pepper and cinnamon making it a perfect addition to your winter beauty cabinet.
NAILCARE & MAKEUP
- The White Company Orange Grove Scented Candle. Nothing says me-time like lightning a candle. Orange Grove gives a interesting burst of warmth, perfect for this chilly time of year.
* Sadly when I received my parcel the original glass that the candle was in had smashed so I had to replace it with a plain glass.
- The White Company Seychelles Hand & Nail Cream. Cold weather equals dry skin especially on my hands and around my nails. This cream leaves your skin feeling soft without leaving your hands feeling sticky. It has a light scent and is perfect for keeping in your bag.
- Lipstick Queen Nothing But The Nudes lipstick. Lipstick Queen have always made amazing lipsticks, this classic nude is no exception. This rich formula has the perfect amount of pigmentation with just enough sheen to see the colour. The perfect shade for the winter months.
- Balmi Super Cube Lip Balm in Mint. Who doesn’t need a lip balm around this time of year? If you don’t, I envy you. This is a moisture-rich formula that soothes and protects lips from the harsh weather.
- Soigné Nial Polish in Betteraves Rouge Red – This colour is from the A/W 17. A perfect shade to go with your new-season wardrobe.
- Margaret Dabbs Glass Nail File. Perfect for this time of year. This glass nail file seals the keratin layers at the edge of the nail, which prevents peeling and chipping.
What do you think? Autumn in a box? Would you like to pick this box up? If so, you can buy it here.